Our resident programs are intended to serve all of our tenants, enabling you to become self-sufficient, and to develop the necessary skills to achieve employment for purposes of no longer requiring low-income housing, subsidized housing, and/or other government subsidies. These programs are developed based on needs assessments and on the different profiles of tenant populations we serve. Programs include:
People First Benefits
- Offering quality, affordable housing opportunities.
- Revitalizing neighborhoods, rehabilitating properties, and offering stabilization activities.
- Providing partnerships with private and public entities to optimize resources through innovative programs.
- Efficiently and effectively managing resources.
- Offering education, literacy, social, career development and economic self-sufficiency programs for our residents.