- Affordable Housing
- Adrean Terrace
Adrean Terrace is the largest and oldest of our low-income housing developments for families. Completed in 1941, this community consists of a combination of one, two, and three story brick and concrete buildings. One of the highlighted features of Adrean Terrace is the Community Center (Vega-Martinez Community Center) that offers something for everyone to enjoy, including a variety of activities for the whole family and many senior and youth programs.
People First provides resources that foster a sense of community. Each People First community has access to a selection of recreational and support facilities and programs.
- Activity Centers
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Head Start
- MVCAA Services
- 804 & 806 Second St, Utica, NY 13501
- 428 & 430 Blandina St, Utica, NY 13501
- 1108 & 1110 Dudley Ave, Utica, NY 13501
- 1110 & 1112 Brinkerhoff Ave, Utica, NY 13501
- 1123 & 1125 Miller St. Utica, NY 13501